Our New Home - Capital Appeal
We are fundraising for our new home, get in touch to find out how you can help….
With your help we can expand and extend our support and the services we offer to ensure we can reach more people who are bereaved in traumatic circumstances.
We need to move from our current premises in December 2017, to help with this we have generous support from A Edmonds and Co. Foundation.
Phase 1 of the project is to create:
● 3 x Adult Counselling Rooms
● 5 x Children’s Counselling Rooms
● 1 x Reflective, Quiet Area and a Waiting Room
● 2 x Wellbeing Therapy Rooms
● Office Accommodation for our Admin, Support and Fundraising Staff
● Kitchen and Toilet Facilities
Phase 1 will enable the smooth transition of services from our current premises to a new building and ensure there are no breaks in the service provided to the bereaved children and families we are working with.
This exciting and ambitious project will have a huge impact for Edward’s Trust and bereaved children and families across the West Midlands.
There are many ways you can help, here are just a number of examples of the support we need;
- £1,000 would equip a Wellbeing Therapy room
- £2,000 would part fund a quiet, reflective area
- £5,000 would fund a new kitchen
- £8,000 would fund a therapeutic counselling space for bereaved adults
- £10,000 would fully fund a children’s therapy room
- £15,000 would fund the redevelopment of a group support and activity suite
Help us to support local children and families who depend on our services to help them through their bereavement.
Contact Yvonne Gilligan, Chief Executive or the Fundraising Team to show your support by:
- Email: Yvonne.email@example.com
- Call our Fundraising team on: 0121 456 4838
- Donate online at www.edwardstrust.org.uk/capital-appeal
- Send a cheque made payable to Edward’s Trust to the following address; Capital Appeal, Edward’s Trust, 43a Calthorpe Road, Edgbaston, Birmingham, B15 1TS
- Make a donation directly into our bank; please contact us for our bank account details. Once you have transferred your donation, please let us know so that we can look out for it and ensure we send you a thank you letter.
Edward’s Trust organise and host a diverse range of charity events throughout the year and welcome people to organise their own events on our behalf.View Events