Edward's Trust Support children and families who are facing loss and surviving bereavementContact us
For 28 years Edward's Trust have been supporting bereaved families.
Edward’s Trust is a charity offering a holistic family bereavement service supporting children, young people and parents across the West Midlands and surrounding counties. Our service extends to a full programme of bereavement support, which is constantly developing.
- Support to parents bereaved, or about to bereaved, of their son or daughter – whatever the age of their child
- Support to children and young people of school age who are bereaved, or are about to be bereaved, of a parent, significant carer or sibling.
- A ‘Wellbeing in Bereavement’ service that includes complementary therapies and respite bereavement care for bereaved parents and carers.
- Training and consultation for professionals working with bereaved families or families who are about to be bereaved
How we help
- Wellbeing Therapies
- Complementary Therapies
- Support Groups
- Social Activities
- Respite Bereavement Care Retreats
- Remembrance Services
- Pre-bereavement Support
Edward’s Trust organise and host a diverse range of charity events throughout the year and welcome people to organise their own events on our behalf.View Events