We are very excited to launch a new team challenge for 2021
PASS THE BATON TEAM CHALLENGE
* Gather a team of up to 12 people & come up with a team name
* Register your Team on our Just Giving ‘Pass the Baton’ campaign page and with Lucy at email@example.com
* Allocate each hour within a 24 hour period to a team member for their chosen activity (whatever activity suits or challenges them best ; running, cycling, skipping, yoga, power walking, climbing the stairs, exercise class – we do ask that it is not ‘sleeping!!) – downloadable schedule below – start and finish time up to you as long as it is 24 hrs.
* Start fundraising (why not add a ‘Pass the Baton’ frame to your Facebook profile (search ‘Pass the Baton’) & an email footer to your emails )
* Start training
* Competitive witty banter between teams on social media encouraged! ;0) THERE WILL BE SOCIAL MEDIA ENGAGEMENT THROUGHOUT THE NIGHT – You will not be alone!
Poster and sponsor form are below. Use our campaign page here & click on “start fundraiser” at the bottom right of the main image.
Social Media image
Free t-shirt for all team members if team raise over £2,500 (details below)
Free Hoodie for all team members of winning team (details below)
Edward’s Trust celebration for the team who raise the most money
If, as a Team, you raise £2,500 in sponsorship by Mon 21st June all team members will receive an Edward’s Trust t-shirt to wear whilst doing your challenge – Show the world that you are supporting us. (Let us know when you have received your target and will will send out your t-shirts)
Think you can achieve more….? If your team raises the most money of all teams taking part (over and above, £3,500) then each team member will receive one of our Edward’s Trust hoodies and be the talk of the town….
The team who raise the most money will celebrate in style with us at Edward’s Trust HQ, gain massive kudos and make a significant difference to bereaved families across the West Midlands